The residents of the Murray Community School District elect a five member school board to serve four year terms to be their representatives. The board is responsible for the governance of the school.
The School Board holds regular meetings on the 2nd Thursday of every month at 6:00 pm in the Elementary Library. All Board of Education meetings are open to the public as required by Iowa Law. There may be a portion of a meeting or all of a meeting, that is operated as a legally closed session and not open to the public.
Meet the Board
- Staci Heaberlin, Board President – Email
- Sarah Dinham, Board Vice President – Email
- John Siefkas, Board Member – Email
- Tara Page, Board Member – Email
- Sherri Chew, Board Member – Email
- Jennifer Danley, Board Secretary – Email
Public Comments & Concerns
If you would like to speak at a school board meeting or have a concern you would like addressed, please refer to the documents below.